Built The Samarth School was registered on 26th Feb.1974 under the Society Registration Act XXI of 1860. It started as a primary school with the name International Happy School with 200 students and 8 staff members at Shahdara, East Delhi.
By 1980, the number of students increased to 500 with 20 staff members. Soon, the school grew from a Primary to a Middle, Secondary and Sr. Secondary. From January 01, 1989 the school namely The Samarth School was started in the new building and the number of students increased to 1000 with a staff of 75 members. The zest and spirit to achieve and to excel has remained unchanged. At present, Siddharth International Public School is a progressive modern learning organization.