All members of the school are expected to:
- Conduct themselves with dignity.
- Respect school property. No student to damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or damage things belonging to others.
- Be environment friendly (care for plants and desist from littering school premises, using poly bags, etc.)
- Be courteous and respect support staff and fellow students.
- Refrain from unruly behaviours like running in the corridors and shouting and shrieking in school premises or aggressive behavior towards peer.
- Address bearers, peons, ayahs, guards and drivers by their name, with a “bhaiya or didi” suffixed.
- Not to indulge in fighting, disrupting or missing classes
- The school reserves the right to suspend a student whose conduct is found to be harmful to other students or for any other in disciplinary action on his/her part.
- All members of the school are expected to reach the school before 8:00 a.m. No one will not be allowed to enter the school after 8:10 am. No calls will be entertained at the security gate/ reception regarding the same. Leave applications if any, should be approved and submitted before you go on leave. In case of any emergencies, the school should be informed about your the late coming or absenteeism latest by 7:45 am through an e mail.