In order to induce competitive spirit, the school follows the House System. There are four houses named after our honorable leaders and educationalists.
Each house is under the charge of a House in-charge. House master/ Mistress and prefects (Boys and Girls) who are responsible for the tone of discipline in the school. The Students are trained in shouldering the responsibilities through the system.
A well-established house system at the heart of the school fosters a strong sense of belonging.
The process, not the product is what brings fulfillment and the goals of the House System are:
- Concentration: The ability to observe and comprehend, the ability to remain focused on a task for ever-increasing amounts of
- Inner Discipline: necessary for social and academic development
- Purposeful Activity: learning to engage in purposeful activity, as opposed to chaotic or nervous
- Joyful Accomplishment: to experience the feeling of, and the quest for joyful accomplishment (positive experience is what propels a child to accept himself and desire further knowledge).
With these goals in mind, each child is guided in development at FIVE LEVELS:
- Physical: potential learning problems can first be spotted in a young child’s ability to control
- Emotional: young children need patience and guidance to learn to control and express their
- Intellectual: young children are collectors of knowledge (they absorb it from their environment).
- Mental: to know, to experience, to use all known information for experiments and problem
- Spiritual: develops strength of character, revelation of true personality, and desire to be of service to
Parent Teacher Association
Siddharth International Public School believes in collaboration and boasts of a strong Parent Teacher Association. All the important decisions in the school take shape with the suggestions and inputs of the parent representatives. Parents express their agreement and cooperation with all initiatives of the school with constant participation and support.
Alumni Association – BANDHAN- THE SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Students never leave Siddharth! The school takes pride in associating and bonding in the everlasting relationship with its students. Every year, the school organizes the grand alumni meet called BANDHAN to connect, collaborate and create a new image and vision for the development and empowerment of the institution that defines all Siddharthians!
UNNATI- THE CENTER FOR SCHOOL TRANSFORMATION
Once a Teacher, forever a Learner! The nation builders of Siddharth International Public School not only expand the horizons of their children, they also keep themselves abreast with the latest pedagogy and researches. The Wazirabad Road branch prides itself to be the Centre for School Transformation which acts as a forum for teachers from the neighborhood schools to connect and learn together.
A school that learns at all times. The school blog is an open arena for parents and students to express their views on the education system.